Getting your name on the Multiple Listing Service is very important as it brings a lot of commercial benefits to your house. According to Wikipedia, A multiple listing service (MLS, also multiple listing systems or multiple listings service) is a suite of services that real estate brokers use to establish contractual offers of compensation (among brokers) and accumulate and disseminate information to enable appraisals.
There are so many ways your house can get into the MLS listing. Here are those –
1. Work with a real-estate agent or broker – Working with a real estate agent or a broker can help your house getting into the MLS listing in Vancouver. They pay an annual fee to belong to their local MLS, which means, they have direct access to the list of properties on the behalf of their clients.
2. Use a flat-free MLS listing service – You will see quite a number of companies who are ready to help you with putting your house’s name on the list absolutely flat-free. Then again, there are a few companies who offer additional seller services on various price choices. One thing to remember with flat-fee services is most have a listing expiration date unless you opt to pay for longer-term exposure.
There are a lot of benefits of using MLS listing services. They can be as followed –
1. The listing will appear on local agent website – When you use MLS listing, your agent will make sure that the listing is feed plug-in enabled on their website (most do) will automatically display your MLS listing on their site. This makes your property available to the agent’s clients and potential clients as they scour the internet for the perfect home.
2. Agents will promote your home – With proper amount of money and incentive, your agent will promote your home and that will draw a lot of attention to your house.
3. It adds value to your house – MLS listing offers great value to your house and it has much more chances to sell your house than the normal advertisements.
A property that is listed on the MLS has the advantage of being actively marketed to every real estate agent who belongs to that MLS and, through those agents, to their vast network of potential buyers looking to make an offer to purchase the property. Active marketing on the MLS usually includes open houses, broker tours and inclusion of seller’s property in the MLS’s.